TransZol is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of total RNA from cells and tissues. TransZol combines phenol and guanidine thiocyanate in a mono-phase solution to inhibit RNase. After lysis and centrifugation, RNA remains in the aqueous phase and others in the interphase or organic phase. RNA is precipitated by addition of isopropanol.
• Isolate RNA from a variety of species: animal, plant, yeast, bacteria and virus.
• The whole procedure can be completed in one hour.
• Simultaneous isolation of RNA, DNA and protein from the same sample.
• Pink solution for easy visualizing different phases.
• Unique dissolving solution for long-term RNA storage.
|Citations & references|