TransScript® II Reverse Transcriptase is a
recombinant M-MLV reverse transcriptase with deficient RNase H activity
and increased thermostability. The enzyme is active at up to 55℃. It
provides higher specificity, higher yield and more full-length cDNA
• Increased thermostability for more full-length cDNA products.
• Reaction temperature at 42℃-55℃.
• Deficient RNase H activity to reduce RNA template degradation during the first-strand cDNA synthesis.
• Anchored Oligo(dT)20 Primer for higher yield and more full length cDNA.
• cDNA up to 15 kb.
• First-strand cDNA synthesis, cDNA library construction, 3’ and 5’ RACE
• Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
• GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
One unit of TransScript® II RT incorporates 1 nmol of deoxyribonucleotide into acid-precipitable material in 10 minutes at 37℃ using Poly(A)/Oligo(dT) as template/primer.
10×TS II RT Buffer
500 mM KCl, 30 mM MgCl2, 100 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.4
|Citations & references|
|Exogenous ARC down-regulates caspase-3 expression and inhibits apoptosis of broiler chicken cardiomyocytes exposed to hydrogen peroxide||Avian Pathology||1.729||Wu L, et al.||2013 Feb||http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23391179|
|Seed size is determined by the combinations of the genes controlling different seed characteristics in rice||Theoretical and Applied Genetics||3.658||Yan S, et al.||2011 Nov||http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805338|
Role of tissue transglutaminase in the pathogenesis of diabetic cardiomyopathy and the intervention effect of rutin
|1.269||Hai‑Cheng Gao, et al.||2015 Jan||http://www.spandidos-publications.com/etm/9/4/1103?text=fulltext|
|Characterization of the PRMT gene family in rice reveals conservation of arginine methylation||PLoS One||3.23||Ahmad A, et al.||2011||http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21853042|
TransScript II Reverse Transcriptase/high yield thermostability Reverse Transcriptase
Storage： at -20℃ for two years