TransScript® II Probe One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix combines the first-strand cDNA synthesis and qPCR in the same tube to simplify reaction setup and reduce the possibility of contamination. Only gene specific primers can be used for this kit. TransScript® II Probe One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix contains all the necessary reagents for cDNA synthesis and qPCR except probe, total RNA/mRNA template and gene specific primers.
• 5 minutes cDNA synthesis
• cDNA synthesis and qPCR are performed in a single tube using gene specific primers with total RNA or mRNA as templates.
• Passive reference dyes are provided for different qPCR instruments.
• Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
• GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
• Viral RNA and trace RNA detection
Passive Reference Dye
• Passive Reference Dye I (50×)
ABI Prism7000/7300/7700/7900, Eppendorf, ABI Step One, ABI Step One Plus
• Passive Reference Dye II (50×)
ABI Prism7500, ABI Prism7500 Fast, ABI Q6, ABI Quant Studio 6/7 Flex, ABI ViiA 7, Stratagene Mx3000/Mx3005P, Corbett Rotor Gene 3000
• No Passive Reference Dye
Roche LightCycler480, Roche Light Cycler96, MJ Research Chromo4, Opticon (II), Takara TP800, Bio-Rad iCycler iQ, iQ5, Bio-Rad CFX96, Bio-Rad C1000 Thermal Cycler, Thermo Pikoreal 96, Corbett Rotor Gene 6000, Corbett Rotor Gene G, Corbett Rotor Gene Q
TransScript® II Probe One-Step qRT-PCR SuperMix